Easily create a box of rotating images that you have uploaded to your Image Manger or that you have found online.
Adding Images to a Gallery Box:
- After adding the Gallery box to the page, click the Cog icon in the box's header.
- On the Add/Edit Panes window for the Gallery Box, paste in an image's URL or click Browse to add an image from your Image Manager.
- Give your image a label and a caption.
- You can also add a link to the image if you want the image to be a clickable link.
- Click Create to add an additional pane or click OK to save your box.
Images should fill the entire box for the best look. Here are some image widths to keep in mind:
- Top/Bottom box or a Single column: 1200 px
- 25% column: 300 px
- 50% column: 600 px
- 75% column: 900 px
The Gallery Box will also automatically change its height based on the current image, so it is also a good idea to have your images all be the same height.
Use a tabbed box to include multiple tabs of content in a single box - it's a great way to include a lot of content without taking up a lot of space!
Setting up a Tabbed Box:
- After adding the Tabbed Box to the page, click the Cog icon in the box's header.
- On the Add/Edit Tabs pane, give your tab a name and click Create New Tab.
- Give your next tab a name and click Create New Tab again.
- If you have changed an existing tab name, be sure to click Update to save your changes.
- You can reorder your tabs by clicking and dragging them to a new position. Be sure to click Save Positions.
- Add additional tabs or click OK.
- Add content to the box!
The Profile Box type lets you add any user profile in your system to any page, anywhere.
- After you have added the Profile Box to your page, click the Cog icon in the box's header.
- Note: The owner of the guide is the profile that is displayed by default.
- Choose the profile to display
- Click OK.
Top / Bottom Box:
If you're using tabbed nav, you get a "top box" and a "bottom box". These boxes span all columns, no matter how many you have displayed on the page.
If you choose not to use them, don't worry! You'll still see the option to add them, but they won't appear on your "live" guide.