Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Request an Item from Another Library
Who Can use Interlibrary Loan?
LMU students and alumni, faculty and retired faculty, staff, members of the Board of Trustees, the JFWA, clinical adjuncts, and affiliated residency and/or fellowship programs as determined by the Office of Graduate Medical Education
- Most items requested through Interlibrary Loan arrive within 7 to 10 days.
- Students attending the Harrogate or Middlesboro campuses must pick up print items at the front desk in the Carnegie Vincent Library.
- Students attending off-campus sites will have print materials mailed to them at the address provided in the ILLiad account.
- Electronic articles/chapters will be received as PDFs via email or in the patron’s ILL account.
- The lending library sets the due date for the borrowed item. Library patrons must adhere to due dates.
- All print items borrowed through ILL must be returned to the front desk at the Carnegie-Vincent Library in Harrogate or must be mailed via USPS to the Harrogate campus library (using the return label enclosed with the item). Returned ILL items will not be accepted at any other campus.
- The borrower is financially responsible for the replacement or repair of materials lost or damaged during his/her use of them or for late fees charged by the lending library for ILL items.
Request an Item from Another LMU Campus