1. Go to the library catalog: https://lmulibrary.on.worldcat.org/
2. Search for an item.
3. If an item is not in the LMU collection, you may request it through ILL.
4. Click on the title of the item and then click on the button, "Request Item Through Interlibrary Loan."
5. Log in to your ILLiad account.
6. Information about the item automatically populates the form.
7. Review the information to make sure it is correct.
8. Click on the "Submit Button" at the bottom.
9. The item will be processed by ILL staff.
3. If an item is not in LMU collection--When searching the library catalog for an item, you may see this yellow box. Choose Libraries Worldwide so you can then choose the title and Request Item Through Interlibrary Loan
You also may get a list of items that does not include what you are looking for. In that case, put a check in the box next to Libraries Worldwide at the top right of the screen under the Search Tools.
4. Click on the title to view the complete item record. And then click on the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan.