1. When searching in an article database, some items will not have full text.
2. Click on the "Find it @ CVL" button to check other databases.
3. The redirect page will appear if there is no full text available.
4. If the item is not available in another database, click on "Request via Interlibrary Loan."
5. Enter your ILLiad username and password.
6. The form will automatically be populated with the item information.
7. Review the information for accuracy.
8. Click the "Submit" button.
9. Your request will be processed by ILL staff.