What if we don't have it?
If you cannot find a book / article / other material through the LMU Library catalog you are always welcome to ask your subject matter librarian.
You may also wish to see the following instructionals on finding articles from...
If we do not own the item, you may request it through Interlibrary Loan.
- To access Interlibrary Loan, go to our Interlibrary Loan homepage: https://lmunet.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/TNF/logon.html
- You will be prompted to log in.
- If you do not have an account, you may create one now.
- Once you have logged in, you may file an InterlibraryLoan request for an article, book, etc., by filling in the required fields.
- Looking for a short-cut? If you are requesting an article you may auto-fill the form by requesting via a database. See more HERE.