Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A Guide to Understanding Your Finances
This guide is intended to offer general, useful information about your personal finances. If you are a business student, this information will be handy in your coursework as well.
- Ask CFPB An interactive question-and-answer database to help consumers find answers to questions about money products and services.
- Consumer Reports Consumer reports on money and personal finance.
Borrowing and Credit:
- Paying for College How to prepare and pay for college.
- Feed the Pig Find tools and tips for managing your finances.
- Annual Credit Report The only source for free credit reports authorized by federal law. Consumers can receive their credit reports from Experian, Equifax and TransUnion free every 12 months.
Saving and Investing:
- Investing Your online resource to help you invest wisely and avoid fraud.
- Saving A free resource dedicated to helping people manage their finances safely and appropriately.
Protecting Against Risk:
Financial Literacy: Investing